Saturday, August 4, 2012

seconds, please

Just after the 4th of July holiday{how has it been a month ago!!} we set up shop at Second Sunday on Main. I swear it was 7000 degrees that Sunday but we managed to sell some bouquets and meet lots of new people! I took one of my favorite color palettes-red+white+blue-and took it a french country direction. Of course, I remembered my camera but forgot my SD card..FAIL..so all I have are cell phone pics. Boo! I was totally bummed because the sample bouquet I made was one of my favorites. Ever. I realize I say that about almost every bouquet I make. But, seriously, the colors, textures and sparkly red ribbon that used for the wrap made this one a winner!











The next Second Sunday on Main is August 12. head Downtown and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment